Sunday, October 23, 2011

Spanish and Frogging

Remember those leg warmers I was making? I failed. My mother tried to help, but it was far too late, I went to far.

I was doing wonderfully, I was knitting two and purling two like nobody's business, then I came to the knit two together, yarn over, purl, after a row of that, ribbing was impossible for me...When i showed my mom she said I should just start ribbing again even though it wont match up, but it was far to confusing seeing the previous rib, so I frogged it, I tore all my knitting off the needles. I shall start again soon though! I promise that!!

At youth choir yesterday, I felt really left out. Not because I'm the only home school girl. Well, at least that's not all of it. Mostly I felt left out because they all speak Spanish, and I don't. So I'm going to learn Spanish!! I know, I know, that's a horrible reason for learning a new language, but really!! How would you like it if you were the only person in a whole group that didn't speak Spanish, was home schooled and all that jazz! And furthermore, I find it much easier to talk to the 20 year old leaders of the group rather than the 16-17 year olds, I don't know, either I'm awkward, or their awkward. I'm going to say their awkward, just because I can, until I have further proof that I am. I probably am because I had to rant this out...

*deep breaths* I'm fine, I'm fine... I'm good... Ok, That's it! Until next time my fellow peeps!

2 comments:

  1. I WILL LEARN ESPANOL WITH YOU BECCA! Well I'm supposed to learn it for school... but I'm really reeeeally behind. Of course. Y yo no soy muy bueno en eso ya sea. And I definitely just looked that up on Google Translate- I did NOT know how to say that by myself! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOHHH!!!!! Sweet awesome sause!!! Lets do it! :D ad just to let you know I didnt understand one little bit of Spanish that you put on.... :S

    ReplyDelete

You don;t have to write a comment, but they do make me feel special. :)