Thursday, October 20, 2011

I Finished The Cozy!!!

I did it! I decided that I really didn't need that hole on the top for the handle so I skipped it! The pattern also said that you should make a hole for the plug in, but I skipped that to, I mean, if I had my machine plugged it would be because I was using it, and if I were using it I wouldn't have the cozy on it... right? Anyways!!!




I sewed all the rectangles together....


















And it ended up like this! 






The pattern said to put bias tape around the bottom edge, but after the fiasco with my the bias tape when I tried last time, I decided a hem was good enough. 




But when I was finished folding, and pressing I realised that I pressed the wrong way. Ooops. 




I fixed it though! 
Ain't it the most beautiful thing you ever seen?!? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

You don;t have to write a comment, but they do make me feel special. :)