Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Julia's Questiony Thingy!

Today I looked at my blog to see if any new peeps joined my blog within the 24 hours of it's existence, and I saw that one of my awesome friends Julia had one!!! Here's her link: http://throughthelookinglassphotography.blogspot.com/


She had one of those questiony thingys so I decided that I would do it too, like all the good blogger do right?? Well anyways here it is!

What is your blog address?
http://themisadventuresofrebeccac.blogspot.com/


When you first saw the movie elf, did you think that the Mr. Narwhal was going to be a bad guy and eat Buddy? 
Yes, I think I screamed when he went out of the water...

Do you have a preference between green and purple grapes?
Green grapes are far more yummy, and they don't have those occasional yucky seeds.



Have you ever eaten Spam? If so, do you like it?
No, I have never eaten it....But I saw inside the can once, and swore never to eat it...



What is your favorite day of the week?
Saturday! You can sit on you butt all day and do nothing!!!! Amazing!! Oh, and if yo don't want to sit on you butt you can hang out with some amazing people! Which is far more productive, most of the time.

Are you sick right now?
Ummmm.....I don't think so... 

Nicknames are cool. Do you have one?
Well Becca is my usual nickname, but ever sense my little brother called me Bucka and could shake off the habit, I got a new family nickname! One of my friends in a different state, Trina, calls me Bugga. Here's her blog address too: http://trinathecrazybigsis.blogspot.com/

What did you eat for lunch?
It's only 9:07 am, I haven't eaten lunch yet, but for breakfast I had cream cheese on home made toasted bread! 




Well, thats that!!!!! Thanks for reading! 


Look!!! It's a picture of a tigger my mom took a while back when we went to Wildlife Safari!!! His paws were HUGE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You don;t have to write a comment, but they do make me feel special. :)