Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fall and 18 before 18

I woke up in the middle of the night with half my pile of blankets off of me and felt cold. I actually felt cold!! It was awesome! Just sayin'... In the morning, I almost couldn't get out of bed, sooo warm, and toasty! I love being under zillions of blankies and feeling comfortable!!


MMmmmmm Mmmmoca!

The only picture I took that wasn't blurry. To much caffeine... Can't stop ssssshhhhaking!



I saw on this blog: thecupcakedictionary.blogspot.com/   That this awesome cool person turned 14 and made a list of 15 things to do before she turned 15.

I turned 17 in the middle of this month, and I decided to write 18 things to do before I'm legal. Lets get started!!!


18 before 18

  1. Read Shakespeare's  Sonnets
  2. Make and eat Tortilla Soup -- I've never had it and everyone says it's amazing!
  3. Learn a language-- Spanish or Italian or Spanish??
  4. Learn to play my guitar
  5. Learn to play my piano
  6. Write the next great American Novel
  7. Knit something wearable
  8. Learn to Embroider
  9. Practise better handwriting
  10. Get my first job
  11. Learn to drive
  12. Learn to draw--No more stick figures!!!
  13. Read all the Jane Austen books.
  14. Learn to sing the actual Latin Ave Maria
  15. Be more organized--Look I've already started!! I'm making a list!! :D
  16. Learn to make a french braid--That's not all lopsided
  17. Buy a Kindle!!
  18. Decide what I'm going to do about collage

Well that's it!! My mom wants us to say the morning Rosary so bye y'all!!

2 comments:

  1. I've already read Pride and Prejudice amd I loved it!! I'm reading Sense and Sensibility now :) I can't wait to read them all!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

You don;t have to write a comment, but they do make me feel special. :)