Saturday, October 22, 2011

Knitting

I a made for my best friend/boyfriend, and sense I didn't fail completely at it, I'm now making myself leg warmers!!! Don't judge me... yes they've been out of style sense the 90's, yes their goofy looking, but they look so warm and cozy, and I'll be abel to wear skirts in the winter!!! This is what I've got so far...


I also think that knitting with double pointed needels is dangerous...


Anyways! I am about to go to the Catholic youth choir and tune my voice up! *looks at the clock* I got like twenty minutes... I got time....

So now what should I talk about?? Hmmm.... have any of you scanty few who read my blog, if there is any such person, though of anything I should write about for NaNoWriMo? I most despreatly need inspiration!! Maybe I'll just write about a lady bug... Who turns into a magical fairy... who then turns into a fish..who has to survive the salmon cycle... then she turns back into a lady bug and lives happily ever after...the end.

Sorry, that was weird. So give me some insipration or I'll be forced to write this!!!! Just Kidding, but really help me!

Oh my dad wants to leave now! Bye!!

1 comment:

You don;t have to write a comment, but they do make me feel special. :)