Saturday, November 26, 2011

Giving Thanks

Even though it is way past Thanksgiving I'm giving you a thankful post, it is November so it isn't way over do right? Anyways!!

1. I'm so thankful for my family, they are always there to support me in everything, life, and school, I'm really thankful for them all.

2. A roof over me and my families head, our house may be small, but we all make room for each other. At times you feel like a huge giant in here, but it's a real blessing to be able to live here all together.

3. My Catholic Faith,  because Catholics rule!!!

4. Being Home schooled, I have total freedom to learn what I want! How many high school students can say that? I'm so lucky to be home schooled, thanks mom ;) 

5. My friends, I have two super awesome amazing best friends! and a bunch of others I love to talk to! I'm so thankful for them all!

6. Homemade artisan bread, oh my goodness....the crunchy crust, the soft, warm, fluffy inside.....*drool*

7. Nature, there are always new places to explore! Rocks for my little siblings to turn over to see what under them, trees to look up at to see if the tops are visible. Oh and don't forget the ocean!!! I remember looking super hard as far as i could look to see if I could spot Japan lol! And those huge rocks that you can climb all over, freaking out your parents! Amazing!


Well there are a few of the thins I'm thankful for! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You don;t have to write a comment, but they do make me feel special. :)