Thursday, November 10, 2011

Nothing Important

I'm a wee bit sick. :( The thing about this cold is that it is horrible in the morning, gets better, then get horrible, again, at night. which makes me mad because right when I start feeling well I push it. Like yesterday, I thought I was all better, but at the end of dance class I was blubbering like a fool because my legs and feet weren't doing what I wanted them too. (Ah grace, how I long to have you) I'm thinking that dance class probably didn't help my recuperating body too well. I also tried to sing, I had a little sore throat at the time, and now, it's bad. I push it!!! All the time!!! I need to stop that! Gosh.

Ok I'm done yelling at myself, for now my throat wont let my voice come out *cough cough* (ouch). I'm sure by tomorrow I'll be all better though! I'm going to kick this cold's butt with some vitamin C!! BOOYA! Sorry... *cough cough* (ouch).

I had a yummy breakfast today!! i wanted to take a picture of it... but I was too busy eating to do it. It was a n apple cut into eights, some grapes, two hard boiled eggs covered in salt, (mmm... hehe...) and toast covered in butter ( double mmm).

I want to watch Meet Me in Saint Louis again... I like that movie, but we scratched the disk for it :( ...... *deep sigh* maybe we'll rent it soon! *Whoot*

Ok, I'm getting weird, I'll post ya later!!

2 comments:

  1. I have been really wanting to watch it too. Maybe we need to figure out a way to fix the one we have???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so....I like that movie, and the red dress that she wears at the end of the movie :)

    ReplyDelete

You don;t have to write a comment, but they do make me feel special. :)