Friday, November 11, 2011

Photography Rant

Ok, I was thinking a lot about photography, because like all the bloggers on the face of the universe are photographers! I was thinking of if I were to do a little picture taking what my style should be. My sister Lily's style is nature as you can see on her blog :bellefluerphotography.blogspot.com/ 


I was thinking maybe my style should be more life, life in my family and with my friends! But that's kind of my mothers style, as you can see on her blog :amy-caroline.blogspot.com/


So I don't now. I like taking pictures of roses, and I like taking pictures of my cute little siblings. Frankly, I don't know much about photography, so my style is out there, I just haven't looked into it enough! 


That's it for my random thought!! Bye!
ps. Lol  a photography post with no picture, haha cool.

2 comments:

  1. I think if you started to get into photography, your style would develop over time. You can't plan creativity, you just have to expand on what comes naturally :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, lol, I'm waaay over thinking this huh?

    ReplyDelete

You don;t have to write a comment, but they do make me feel special. :)